TYTEC Predadoor for Car Dealerships
Rytec PredaDoor NXT High Performance Rolling Door for Car Dealerships
Rytec is the nation’s leading manufacturer of high performance doors for commercial and industrial environments. When you buy a Rytec door you not only get high speed and high performance, you get the backing of the undisputed leader in the industry. That means the comfort of working with a company known around the world for making doors that work day in and day out, cycle after cycle.
Rytec PredaDoor NXT Overview
When it was introduced with the first-ever Break-Away™ bottom bar, the Fast-Seal high speed roll door changed the industry forever. Suddenly, a roll door was able to take a hit without suffering damage. It is this concept around which the high speed door industry has grown. But no other manufacturer has matched the dependability or durability of the Fast-Seal with the original Break-Away bottom bar. This, along with its patented counterbalance and tension system, is why the Fast-Seal remains the best exterior high speed door on the market today. Fast-Seal is a natural choice for car dealerships looking for high performance and ROI.
Rytec PredaDoor NXT Quick Facts
- Fast: Opens at up to 50 inches per second for improved traffic flow and energy conservation.
- Safe: Full-width vision panel, two sets of thru-beam photo eyes and a pneumatic (or electric) reversing edge are standard. Optional RyBeam™ light curtain reverses the door without physical contact. State-of-the-art wireless system eliminates the need for a coil cord on the bottom bar. Two-way transmitters and receivers eliminate interference.
- Durable: The NXT Quick-Set repair system permits the operator to reset the door with the push of a button after aligning the bottom bar. Standard replaceable vinyl panel sections available in a variety of colors. Optional rigid, 2-ply and 3-ply Rilon™ available. Panel ribs provide resistance to wind and negative pressure..
- Low Maintenance: Using only three buttons, the door is easy to setup, operate and maintain. An integrated AC Drive provides soft acceleration and deceleration.
Rytec PredaDoor NXT Product Information Sheet
CLICK HERE to view and download the Rytec PredaDoor NXT product information sheet.
American Door and Dock, Chicagoland’s Proven Rytec High Performance Door Solution Experts
- We know Rytec high performance doors inside and out, and we have hundreds of successful commercial and industrial high speed & specialty door projects under our belts across a wide range of industries and applications. Our Rytec high performance door solutions are ideal for applications in industrial and commercial facilities such as car dealerships, warehouses, food processing and storage facilities, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, and more.
- We recognize and consult with you on opportunities to increase your operating efficiency and productivity with Rytec high performance doors. Low cycle life? Slow speeds? Lost energy due to slow speeds? Easily worn out parts and wait time on repairs? Limited durability in high cycle areas? Our Rytec solution specialists can help with high performance door options custom tailored to your unique challenges and opportunities.
- We’re dedicated to delivering measurable ROI with Rytec high performance door solutions. Our strategic consulting, planning, and implementation approach yields tangible results for you from day one. See anything you like?
- Reduced energy costs.
- Increased productivity with opening & closing speeds up to 180 inches per second.
- Lower overall operating costs.
- Lower transmission of contaminants.
- High cycle capabilities with 1 million+ cycles and minimal maintenance.
- Extreme durability with breakaway bottom/curtain and self repairing features.
- Enhanced safety & security.
- Attractive, clean, professional appearance.
- Protection against harsh weather conditions.
- Noise reduction.
- We provide 24/7/365 service & support for our Rytec high performance & high cycle door solutions. Question? Problem? Warranty service? Preventative maintenance? Aftermarket parts & accessories? New application opportunities? No problem. Our trained Rytec experts are at your command, ensuring the longevity and reliability of your high performance door solutions.