RYTEC Turbo Seal Door for Food Industry
Rytec Turbo-Seal® Door for Food & Beverage Manufacturers and Processors
Rytec is the nation’s leading manufacturer of high performance doors for commercial and industrial environments. When you buy a Rytec door you not only get high speed and high performance, you get the backing of the undisputed leader in the industry. That means the comfort of working with a company known around the world for making doors that work day in and day out, cycle after cycle.
Rytec Turbo-Seal Overview
The Turbo-Seal door is a high-speed, high performance roll door engineered to enhance the flow of traffic and conserve energy while virtually eliminating downtime in demanding, high traffic freezer environments. The extreme high speed of the door, combined with an unmatched full perimeter seal, help maintain temperatures and dramatically reduces cooling costs. The Turbo-Seal SR (self repairing) model door can take a hit from either direction and instantly release and automatically reset itself without any downtime, human interaction or damage to the door. The self repair feature minimizes operational disruptions and significantly reduces energy loss during the time it takes to repair the door.
Rytec Turbo-Seal Quick Facts
- Fast: With opening speeds up to 100 inches per second, the door opens quickly, reducing the chance of getting hit. High speed also permits the activation to be closer to the door.
- State-of-the-Art Controller: The System 4™ door controller provides for soft starts and stops, self-diagnostic functions, programming features and alternate self-repairing configurations.
- Safety: Dual thru beam photo eyes and a dual pneumatic, auto-reversing edge in bottom bar are standard. Optional windows for visibility, and optional Ry-Beam™ light curtain system available.
- Low Maintenance: Dual guided counterweights and AC Drive technology ensure smooth, maintenance-free operation.
- Tightest Seal in the Industry: Weather seals on the top, bottom and Quad Seals™ on both sides of the door panel help reduce air infiltration.
- Self Repairing (SR model): If impacted from either direction, a pre-programmed, self-repairing feature automatically brings the door to the full open position where it is reset. The software then initiates the closing cycle without user intervention.
Rytec Turbo-Seal Door Product Information Sheets
CLICK HERE to view and download the Rytec Turbo-Seal Door product information sheet.
CLICK HERE to view and download the Rytec Turbo-Seal Insulated Door product information sheet.
CLICK HERE to view and download the Rytec Turbo-Seal Freezer product information sheet.
CLICK HERE to view and download the Rytec Turbo-Seal SR product information sheet.
American Door and Dock, Chicagoland’s Proven Rytec HIgh Performance Door Solution Experts
- We know Rytec high performance doors inside and out, and we have hundreds of successful commercial and industrial high speed & specialty door projects under our belts across a wide range of industries and applications. Our Rytec high performance door solutions are ideal for applications in industrial and commercial facilities such as car dealerships, warehouses, food processing and storage facilities, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, and more.
- We recognize and consult with you on opportunities to increase your operating efficiency and productivity with Rytec high performance doors. Low cycle life? Slow speeds? Lost energy due to slow speeds? Easily worn out parts and wait time on repairs? Limited durability in high cycle areas? Our Rytec solution specialists can help with high performance door options custom tailored to your unique challenges and opportunities.
- We’re dedicated to delivering measurable ROI with Rytec high performance door solutions. Our strategic consulting, planning, and implementation approach yields tangible results for you from day one. See anything you like?
- Reduced energy costs.
- Increased productivity with opening & closing speeds up to 180 inches per second.
- Lower overall operating costs.
- Lower transmission of contaminants.
- High cycle capabilities with 1 million+ cycles and minimal maintenance.
- Extreme durability with breakaway bottom/curtain and self repairing features.
- Enhanced safety & security.
- Attractive, clean, professional appearance.
- Protection against harsh weather conditions.
- Noise reduction.
- We provide 24/7/365 service & support for our Rytec high performance & high cycle door solutions. Question? Problem? Warranty service? Preventative maintenance? Aftermarket parts & accessories? New application opportunities? No problem. Our trained Rytec experts are at your command, ensuring the longevity and reliability of your high performance door solutions.